Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Exhausted

I'm not sure what's going on today.  But I am exhausted.  I was ready for bed at 7:30pm.  I attended a Thanksgiving event at my daughter's school today.  It was fun.  My 3 year old twins loved it because they were allowed to participate.  They also released a lot of energy, making naptime much easier.  I guess mommy should have napped too. 
After school we did a little shopping.  Of course, anyone who has kids knows that a simple shopping trip turns into a major ordeal when you have 3 kids under 8 years old with you.  That could possibly be the reason so tired this evening. 
On a positive note, my twins have slept this entire week all night long with no pullups!  There has only been one bed wetting incident.  I am so proud of them.  They potty trained as soon as they turned 3 years old.  But with them only being 3 months shy of being 4 years old, it has taken them this long to accomplish the sleeping through the night without wetting the bed part of potty training.  But alas, they haved conquered it.  Good job baby boys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment