Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Getting ready for Thanksgiving

I know I should be preparing for the Thanksgiving holidays.  This time would be best utilized if I started cleaning.  My house needs a thorough cleaning before friends and family come in for the holidays.  Instead I'm sitting at my desk blogging and watching 90210.  Yes, I watch the teen show!  I have a 20 year old daughter.  I try to watch shows that she watches in order to keep up.  It gives us things to talk about that she finds interesting.  Plus, I get to keep up with the things she's in to and enjoys.  I've always watched the shows she watches.  It started as a way to make sure they were appropriate.  Then I realized there were more benefits. 
I want to discuss adult acne today.  Since I turned 30 I've had more acne than I've ever had.  My teenage years were never this bad.  It's horribly disappointing.  I've tried every over the counter product I can find.  I've been told it's probably due to hormones.  Someone please send me suggestions, ideas, tips... anything helpful! 
Did anyone else notice the price of Christmas cards that you make online yourself have gone up this year?  I was making my Christmas cards on a website the other day and when I went to check out I was a stunned.  Last year I got more cards for less money.  That caught me by surprise. 
I've almost finished my christmas shopping.  I've used Kmart layaway online and ebay!  No lines, no waiting.  Great shopping experience so far.  I'm hoping to go to Canton, Tx in December to do a little shopping.  I've never been.  But I'm told it's awesome. 
More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment