Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Odds and Ends

Well apparently I'm not a very good vet.  Our Lola passed away.  It's now suspected it was parvo.  None of the other dogs are sick.  Of course, none of the other dogs are puppies either. 

On to another note:  Does anyone else have a difficult child in the mornings?  My 7yr old daughter is in the 2nd grade.  However, every morning she is crabby and acts as if this is her first time to get ready for school.  Some days I just want to scream! 

How was everyone's Halloween?  Ours was great.  I love seeing the kids get so excited about dressing up and trick or treating.  They really do have a lot of fun.  It's also a plus that mommy gets her chocolate fix and doesn't feel so guilty about it! 

I woke up at 3:30am and couldn't go back to sleep.  I tried desperately to use the layaway system on kmart.com.  But everytime I would have about 3 items in my cart, it would delete the cart and I would have to start over.  So I guess I'll just have to drive the hour to kmart.  Blah.

It's now 7:08am.  I'm having coffee trying to wake up.  Having got up so early, I'm now ready for a nap.  Oh well, we all know that will never happen. 

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment