Friday, November 12, 2010

tv time

Somehow I've managed to get in a little tv time today.  I'm watching an older movie called Monsters Ball.  It's not over yet.  So I can't comment on the whole movie.  But so far, wow, sad! 
My twins are actually being pretty good today.  As long as you don't count one of them throwing a toy and breaking my daughters window.  On a normal day it's a bunch of that type of activity around here.  So for it to be almost noon and that's all the excitement I've had.  GOOD DAY!  Of course, it is Friday.  It's hard to mess up Friday! 
I found out today that a girl I know from high school is a workout instructor.  That explains her smokin hot body.  I wish I had the drive and determination to just take a walk everyday.  I know I need to.  But still, I don't do it. 
I want to write a book.  Acutally, I have wrote a book, or two.  But I want them to be successful.  I realize that is the dream of many people out there.  I can dream too can't I? 
One last thing, I got a new cellphone.  It's called the Epic by Samsung.  Seriously, it rocks!  I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment