Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Maid?

How many moms out there think they were put on this earth to be a maid?  Well, today is my pity party day!  After making my child's bed, picking up her dishes & putting them on sink when she was finished eating, making a cup for the other child, taking him breakfast in bed, cleaning the water mess my husband made on the kitchen counter, then making sure everyone was ready and out the door....  I'm pretty sure I was put here to be a maid.  Yes, I know it's all part of being a mom.  But come on now, do something for yourself.  They can't all be completely dependent on me 24/7!  I need a moment too.  This all took place before I had a cup of coffee!  There's my complaint for today.  Oh wait, I have another, how many times do I have to say no before my children will understand what it means?  Sometimes I wonder if the language they hear me speaking is not English.  Is it possible they don't understand me?  Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment