Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Just me ranting!

I'm not against social networking.  In fact, I love it.  It's fun!  But do we really have to be ugly or mean or fight over status posts?  I've seen several getting angry about this  number thing people are doing on their status now.  They are "tired of it" & going to "delete people" if they don't stop playing the game.  Seriously, how childish can one be?  Who cares if they play the game?  It's all in fun!  If you choose not to participate, that's your choice.  I'm not participating, but I certainly won't be deleting anyone who is.  I changed my profile picture to a cartoon picture last week.  Gee, hope that didn't offend anyone.  What is the point in spending your day being angry  over something so petty?  Let's be adults about this.  I will never understand how people can have so much anger in themselves.  You life is what you make of it.  If you choose to be angry and stressed out, you will be.  If you let go of all that, you'll find a much happier life waiting for you.

Next on my ranting list:  what happened to todays youth?  Why are they so rude and disrespectful?  These kids ranging from 12 to 20 blow my mind.  They have no manners.  They think they are adults and know everything!  I've ran across a few lately that need some serious discipline.  When a 12 year old looks 25, there's a problem.  When a 19 year old starts treating the adults in her life with disrespect & displays a complete lack of manners, there's a problem.  Anyone else seen this kind of behavior lately or is it just me?

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you, i have been blogging for over 1 year or more now and I really don't care if people play or read or whatever, keep it up I love the expression of thoughts no matter what it is.

    ReplyDelete