Friday, January 7, 2011

Weekend Trips

I've been thinking about taking a short weekend trip soon.  We are avid campers.  However, the weather is predicting freezing cold weather.  My children have never seen "real" snow.  They've seen snow, it's just never enough to even build a snowman.  I would like them to see enough snow to build a snowman and make snow angels!  My husband and I have discussed just driving north until we find that snow, if it is indeed as cold as they say it's going to be.  If the temperatures are right we believe we can find it in about 5 hours.  We are a family of 6.  Therefore, we drive everywhere we go.  We've driven 18 hours before with our twin toddlers.  I think we can handle 6 hours.  Maybe the Panhandle or Oklahoma or Arkansas will have the snow we're looking for! 

No comments:

Post a Comment