Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Diet Changes

I didn't make a new years resolution this year.  Instead I decided to just continue my effort to eat healthier and less!  Both of these tasks are very difficult for me.  I love food, especially unhealthy junk food.  I also have a love affair with carbs!  They are not good to me.  I gain the most weight when I eat carbs on a regular basis.  I really  have to limit my carb and sugar intake.  Also, I've decided to drink more water.  In the past I drank plenty of water.  However, lately I've been slacking.  Being healthy and at a descent weight is such a struggle for women.  I can't speak for men, mainly because I'm not one.  But as a woman who can feel the pounds adding up when she simply smells cheesecake, I can tell you, it's a challenge!  Sometimes I think I'd rather be fat and happy than to fight the cravings everyday.  Then I remember how horrible it feels to weigh 225lbs.  I remember I have 4 beautiful children that depend on me to grow very old.  Not to mention, I would like to see them grow into successful adults with children of their own.  The love I have for my husband and children keep me on task.  The love I have for feeling good most days has it's perks too!

No comments:

Post a Comment