Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Is that a real Halloween costume?

When did halloween become sexual?  Halloween makes me think of ghosts, gobblins & pumpkins.  I imagine people in scary or funny costumes.  However, I see more and more costumes that look like stripper attire.  Cop costumes that barely cover the bikini areas seem to be very popular.  I find it tacky.  It's not restricted to the younger generation either.  I see women of all ages wearing these costumes.  I certainly don't want my little girl to think that's an appropriate halloween costume.  In our house halloween is just fun family time for trick or treating and dressing up.  I realize times have changed and progressed.  But does that mean we have to turn our childrens halloween fun into a rated R peep show? 

No comments:

Post a Comment